Really good work, everyone! Nice teamwork, nice use of dailies and action points. Now that I’m convinced you’ve all Learned 2 Play Teh Deeanddeez, it’s time to leave the starter zone. Spend your gold wisely: it’s time to enter… The Keep on the Shadowfell!
Players work as team
Irontooth not all that tough really
Now the gloves come off
· +1 Dwarven Chain Mail. +1 to AC, +1 to Endurance checks, daily power: as a free action regain hp as if you had spent a healing surge. 520 gp.
· Irontooth’s head = 100gp.
· 30 kobold heads = 150 gp.
· 436 gp
· 65 sp
· A note to Irontooth from Kalarel: “My spy in Winterhaven suggests we keep an eye out for visitors to the area. It probably does not matter; in just a few more days, I’ll completely open the rift. Then Winterhaven’s people will serve as food for all those Lord Orcus sends to do my bidding.”
· Mundane weapons and armor from the bodies of the kobolds, including hide armor, light shields, spears, javelins, short swords, chain mail, and a battleaxe.
Creatures Killed & XP Earned
· 228 XP per character.
· Irontooth assassinated.
· 2 kobold dragonshields defeated.
· 3 kobold skirmishers killed.
· Kobold slinger sliced and diced.
· Kobold wyrmpriest blasted.
· 11 kobold minions slaughtered.
· Quest completed: Irontooth and his band of kobolds eliminated.
· Reminder: 10 word recaps = 25 XP. Haikus = 26 XP.
· The Five Word Rule: you get 5 words to use during the round. Each additional 5 words use up a minor action. If you speak 20 words in a round, you’ve used up all your actions for the round. If you continue to speak, you take the same amount of damage as your healing surge value (i.e. ¼ of your hp); after that, you can talk as much as you want in that round. Exception: if you use a power that allows another player to do something (move, attack, & etc.), you may say 5 words along with that action. You may spew as much non-game-relevant flavor text as you like; e.g. “For Kord!” or “Take that you stupid kobold!”